The educational project of Bio Nido The Lounge values the individual character and skills of each child to guide them along their personal growth journey.
The individuality principle is integrated into a collective program, inspired by the most important contemporary educational thoughts and practices: we combine and make the most out of the principles of Maria Montessori, Elinor Goldsmith and Susanna Mantovani among others.
Our staff carries out daily activities according to the following criteria:
- the respect for the growth rates of each child
- the necessity of protection and autonomy
- the valorisation of each moment of the day
- the acknowledgement of not only the needs but also the resources of the children
- the offer of an organised and stimulating environment, so that children can make their own choices
The Lounge offers a flexible attendance based on the demands of each family